Thursday, November 7, 2013

Favorite Things Friday

So I haven't posted on this blog for a while, so I decided to start doing a favorite things friday. There are some things that I know the readers of our family blog just aren't interested in. Another blog I read does a favorite things friday and it seems like a fun idea. So here it goes. 

This week my favorite thing is the BBC show Call the Midwife. If you are a woman, you need to watch this show! Both seasons are on Netflix and the Third season starts in December. The production value of this show is on point, and the story line is great. There is perfect subtle romances and plenty of intense drama brought on by natural at home child births. I forgot to mention it's based in London in the 1950's. English accents make everything better. If you haven't watched this show, go add it to your queue. 





No comments:

Post a Comment