Sunday, May 5, 2013

My REAL life friends

Here we go, Day 5! Since I don't have any blogger friends I'll profess my LOVE for my real life friends. I think real life friends are better anyways! I have actually been thinking about this a lot lately, the friendships I have made over the past year. When Jared and I got married and started attending a family ward I felt very out of place. This was my FIRST time in a family ward and it was a transition. I took me 2 years and having a baby to finally truly connect with some ladies and I am so glad I did. I think that there is a bit of a moms club (it's not a bad thing) but it exists. We are all in the same stage of life and can all relate to each others experiences. ANYWHO I am so grateful for my friends. We are moms, we are real, and we like to run. We run every week and clog the rec trail with 3 strollers and 3 dogs. We always wonder what we look like to on comers. I am grateful to have people besides family to look to for advise, comfort and support. I am grateful to know there are people who love Ellie and would care for her just like I do. It is special things when you meet people who you know you will be friends with for the rest of your life. The kind of friends who even if you don't see them or talk to them for months on end, you can pick up right where you left off. I've got those and I am GRATEFUL for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment