Monday, May 13, 2013

Something I miss

I'm running behind and being choosy with which "blog a day in May" topics I right about. I can definitely write about something I miss. 

I MISS the OCEAN!



Above 3 Monterey & Carmel, Ca


Bottom 2 Eureka, CA


I grew up in Salinas, California which is 15 minutes to the closest beach. It is nestled into the center of the Monterey Bay and is know to be some of the most beautiful coastline in the country, if not the world. There are days when I wake up and think "what do I want to do today". Some days all I want to do it go to the beach and go get some squid and chips for lunch. I miss it. Luckily I traded that for living 3 blocks from massive mountains. I guess the mountain will do for now. Good news is both my parents and Jared's parents still live in California so we get to go back and visit whenever we want!

No comments:

Post a Comment