Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Some Advice

Day 8: A piece of advice
My piece of advice is something I have to constantly remind myself of and it is...."Don't compare yourself to others." I am completely guilty of this. I struggle sometimes being surrounded by people who are at a completely different stage in life. All the younger couples we live around are in their 30's. They all have a few kids under their belt and own a home. I start feeling like there is something wrong with us since we don't own a home yet, but that's just where we are at in our lives. I just have to put myself in check and remember to count my blessings. Like my mom always says, everything is going great as long has you have a roof over your head and a refrigerator full of food. We have that so I guess we are doing pretty good!

1 comment:

  1. I think we all struggle with this. It doesn't matter your stage of life, it looks like life is a little greener somewhere else, until you look closely and realize how awesome it is where you are!,

    ReplyDelete