Monday, May 6, 2013

What I do.....

Day 6: What I do?

Well I just quit my job at a garden center. I had worked there before I had Ellie and went back last fall. I  was only working Saturdays, but it was hard being away from Jared and Ellie on the ONE day we have together, so I quit :) During the week I am a wife and mother. Here is the way my day looks:
wake up
feed Ellie & myself
go running
shower while Ellie watches cartoons in the pack n play
run errands or do stuff around the house
feed Ellie lunch
Nap for Ellie
an episode or two of Grey's Anatomy while I work on the computer
crochet merch for my Etsy shop
Play outside with Ellie
DADS HOME
Dinner
bedtime for Ellie
FREEDOM

This is what I do people. This is a vague outline, but this is pretty much my everyday routine. It's not very glamorous but it's mine and I am grateful for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment